Quick Guide to Application Process
To apply for a Year 7 place for your child you will need to:
- Make an application through Lambeth School Admissions.
- If you live in a different London borough (e.g. Southwark or Lewisham) you will need to apply using the application process for the borough where you live.
- If you are applying for a Church place or a Music place, you will also need to complete a Supplementary Form and return it to the school by 20th October 2023. You do not need a Supplementary Form if you are applying for an Open place.
If you are applying for a Music place, you will be invited to attend the Music Scholarship Audition.
Lambeth School Admissions portal for Secondary School applications is now open. All applications must be submitted by 30th October 2023. Secondary School place allocations are usually released on 1st March.
How to apply for a place in Year 8-11, or in Year 7 after school has started in September
Please contact the Student Services Officer find out if a place is available and how to apply:
Telephone 020 7793 3902 or email: email@example.com
For applications to be processed they must be accompanied with the following documents:
- Copy of the most recent school report
- Proof of address (e.g. council letter, utility bill dated over the previous 3 months)
- ID for the child (birth certificate or valid Passport)
- ID for the person with parental responsibility